Looking for accommodation in Fife? Make our spacious three-bedroomed upper flat in Leven your base:
- For a golfing break on some of Fife’s popular coastal and inland courses
- For a holiday exploring the Fife coast and countryside
- For a trek along the Fife Coastal Path
- For day trips to St Andrews, Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee
- For your visit to Fife for work or business
The flat is £120 per night and sleeps 5. It is situated two minutes walk from the Leven seafront, where there are panoramic views across the Firth of Forth towards Edinburgh, Berwick Law and the Bass Rock.
The flat is situated at the south east corner of the Shorehead square, and is entered from the free parking area behind Leven Bay Cafe. There is also free parking in the square.
Leven Bus Station is on the west side of the square, with regular services along the Fife coast, to St Andrews, and to Edinburgh.
The easiest way to find the flat is to head for the Bus Station. If you are using a satnav to find us, key in the postcode of the Bus Station – KY8 4NR.
Click the Bus Links button to see the wide range of destinations and connections available from Leven.